Children over the age of five and under the age of twelve travel on the ferry at a discounted rate, which is subject to change without notice.
Professional care for disabled people with the assistance of our staff and service on board. We want to assure the comfort and safety of everyone on our ferries.
Are your pets traveling with you? No problem! According to the regulations of the legal provisions, the transport of domestic animals will be carried out exclusively in the spaces of the boats enabled for this purpose.
Food and drinks
We offer snacks, coffee and bar services on board of all our boats, with assigned staff to serve you from the comfort of your seat.
Blind passengers may be accompanied by their guide dogs, in accordance with their specific regulations and free of charge.
We have protocols and measures in place for you to travel safe. We want you to arrive healthy at your destination.
- Objects of value that are inside the luggage, will travel under the responsibility of the passenger, if applicable, remove the object of value, before starting travel.
- Hand luggage will travel under the responsibility of the passenger.
- The company will be responsible for up to 25 kg of luggage according to travel insurance policy No. RSA 030390100 of Seguros Comercial América stipulated in your ticket
- The civil liability limits that protect passengers and their belongings will be governed by Art. 127 of the Law on General Communications and its regulations.
- Any claim made in relation to your baggage must be made immediately after the fact and before you leave the dock facilities
- The insurance policy covers the trip aboard our boats, so once you withdraw from them the coverage will cease.
- The company will deliver the luggage to the holders of the luggage identification tickets, so we ask them to take care of them and make good use of them
- Any claim for damage or loss of luggage will require:
- Report it immediately and before leaving the premises.
- Fill out the baggage claim form before the company representative.
- Present your travel ticket, Official Identification (INE) and suitcase ticket identification that you were granted at the scale. li>
- Any package or package capable of being transported is considered excess baggage.
- Dangerous baggage will NOT be transported.
- Dangerous baggage is considered any product that could pose a risk to people’s health, the balance of the environment or the safety and stability of the ship or its cargo. For example: toxic and flammable, chemical and corrosive materials, butane gas tanks, acetylene argon, etc., fuels and lubricants, sections of tubes, aluminum, copper, wood, etc., glass and fragile, explosive or radioactive products, weapons of any kind, drugs or substances that are harmful to health and are prohibited. Any other material that represents a danger to passengers and the vessel.
- All luggage transportation has a cost that will be covered only at the Playa del Carmen pier.
- The cost of transporting luggage on board the ships is calculated with a tabulator according to the weight and volume to be transported, so you can Check the prices with one of our luggage staff who is at the boarding dock, who will give you a receipt with which you can check-in.
- It is not responsible for valuables contained or deposited in luggage that are not declared and accepted in writing by the company.
- The Agrupación Obrera Mixta de Trabajadores Marítimos y Terrestre de Cozumel, CTM, are responsible for loading and unloading luggage from our boats. Any damage or problem that arises with the luggage, the company is exempt from all responsibility, as well as the charge that these people make for the service.
- The Company and the Captain are not responsible for the accuracy of the declaration made by the client regarding the weight, content, quality, condition and other circumstances described of the baggage. The Captain or his representative will write the declarations on the form sheet under the legend “it says it contains”, with which the company will not be responsible for its contents. The damages and losses that occur to the ship or its cargo due to introducing merchandise whose shipment is prohibited by laws, orders or regulations, under inaccurate declarations, will be the responsibility of the owner of the baggage.
- The responsibility of the company with the luggage is to transport it and ends at the time of disembarkation, so in the event that the recipient of the baggage is not at the dock, we are not responsible for consequential damages or losses.
2- Any problem that arises with the luggage, you must make the claim immediately, before leaving the dock.
3- The following will be required for your baggage or loss claim:
- Report immediately before leaving the disembarked dock.
- Filling out the baggage claim form in front of a company representative.
- Show your travel ticket.
- Show your baggage receipt.
- Show personal identification.
- Show sales note or Invoice of the contents of the luggage.
4- If you have any questions regarding these rules, please contact our representatives at the docks or at our offices located at calle 6 norte #14 x 10 y 15 avenida, or by calling 87 2 15 08 and 87 2 15 88.
If you have any questions regarding the provisions, please ask our representatives at the docks or directly at our offices at telephone numbers 87 2 15 08 and 87 2 15 88.